Gary C. Dahle – Minnesota Church Attorney – Minnesota Church Laws.
Minnesota Church Attorney
Since 1992, Minnesota Church Attorney Gary C. Dahle has represented a variety of Minnesota churches – Baptist, Evangelical, Lutheran, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, and independent churches, with respect to:
- Minnesota Church Corporations,
- Minnesota Church Mergers,
- application for IRC Section 501(c)(3) tax exempt status,
- bond financing for construction purposes,
- bond “refinancing” in order to obtain a lower interest rate on church debt,
- clergy issues,
- employment issues,
- Minnesota church insurance issues,
- Minnesota church on-site day care issues,
- Minnesota church probate matters,
- Minnesota church property tax exemption issues,
- real property easements,
- real property title issues,
- school issues,
- the sale of church real property – including the manner of congregational approval of such sales,
- congregational disputes;
- conflicts in the congregation, and
- the drafting and revising of Articles of Incorporation, Constitutions and Bylaws.
Attorney Gary C. Dahle has represented churches located in the Minnesota cities of Arden Hills, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Chaska, Corcoran, Coon Rapids, Eden Prairie, Fridley, Glencoe, Minneapolis, Mounds View, Roseville, St. Louis Park, St. Paul and Wyoming.
For information on Minnesota Cemetery Law, see http//:www.dahlelawcemeteries.com
For additional Minnesota church laws, see www.dahlelaw.com.
For additional information on Minnesota Chapter 315 churches, see also Dahlelaw.com, or also https://dahlelawchurches.com/minnesota-chapter-315-churches/
For additional information on Minnesota Chapter 317A churches, see also Dahlelaw.com, or also https://dahlelawchurches.com/minnesota-chapter-317a-corporations/
Minnesota Church Attorney – Minnesota Church Laws
Gary C. Dahle – Attorney at Law
2704 Mounds View Blvd., Mounds View, MN 55112
Phone: 763-780-8390 Fax: 763-780-1735